Do you have an existing website? If so, MantisProperty will easily integrate with your website.
We have multiple ways you can integrate with your website. This allows you to easily integrate MantisProperty with your website or allow your own web designer to integrate with MantisProperty
Free support is provided to assist you or your web designer to get MantisProperty working with your website
Our MantisProperty plugin for Wordpress and Wix is free of charge and just takes a few minutes to install
The Wordpress and Wix plugins allow you to easily show your listings on your Wordpress or Wix website and also integrates with MantisProperty to process incoming leads/enquiries for your listings
The Iframes method allows you to have a fully functional property search system and listings within your site all managed through your MantisProperty account
By simply inserting the relevant links into your existing website, you will be able to enable your visitors to search for properties, view listings and make enquiries.
The following features can be enabled on your website through our easy to use website integration module:
- Full search facility allowing searching by map and/or by criteria.
- Photo gallery and slideshow.
- Printable / Downloadable brochures.
- Fill out expression of interest form (which is then automatically emailed to you).
- Automated Google location maps.
- You will also be able to mark a property as sold or under contract (or leased if a rental). This will then move the property to the relevant section of the database and the public website. You can also mark listings as 'archived' to hide them from the public site but still have access to them to relist or just for information purposes.
- Open for inspection dates/times are shown and can be searched on
XML based API
We have a fully programmable API that you can connect to so you can have control over how you want things to look and feel on your website. The API gives you real time access to your listing data, photos, etc. and you can do things such as send a query of certain criteria to receive the data for the relevant listings.
This is our most popular method but it does require someone with experience in using XML based API’s to program the functionality on your website
The third option we have is we can send REAXML feeds directly to your site to then be processed by your site. We have a number of agents using Wordpress and the Feedsync plugin to allow accepting the feeds and processing them to display on the site.
All these options are available at no extra charge (except if you use Feedsync as you need to purchase this from EasyProperty Listings). Full support is provided to assist you integrating MantisProperty with your website